Our annual Pub Night Fundraiser takes place on Saturday, May 6th at Limericks Traditional Public House and tickets are now available!
This event includes dinner, drinks, NHL playoff action on TV and a silent auction.
Funds raised will go to the John Petropoulos Memorial Fund (JPMF), a registered charity that supports first responders.
- WHERE: Limericks Traditional Public House, 7304 Macleod Trail, Calgary
- WHEN: 6-10 pm, Saturday, May 6
- TICKETS: $25 each, includes admission, 7 oz. steak sandwich, fries and a beverage
- WHAT: Silent auction, food, friends and fun
- WHY: Because it’s a fun way to support a great charity!
SEEKING SILENT AUCTION DONATIONS
Meanwhile, if you would like to support this event with the donation of a door prize or silent auction item, please contact JPMF Managing Director Ian Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The better the silent auction, the more fun the event!