We recently launched our Protect Those Who Protect You first responder safety awareness campaign.
Created in partnership with V Strategies Inc., Mount Royal University, Calgary EMS, the Calgary Police Service and the Calgary Fire Department, the campaign includes three new 30-second public service announcements (PSAs) that are currently airing on Shaw Direct and Shaw cable broadcast systems.
Audio versions of the TV spots are also being broadcast on radio stations across Canada.
So, how can you help to protect those who protect you?
Shaw customers in Canada and the United States can see these videos on several channels, including A&E, AMC, BBC World, CNN, Fox News, Golf Channel, NFL Network, MSNBC, Spike, CNBC, HLN and the Game Show Network.
Accompanying 30-second radio PSAs will be broadcast in the months ahead and Protect Those Who Protect You PSAs will also be shared on social media.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP PROTECT THOSE WHO PROTECT YOU
- View our 10-minute Put Yourself in Our Boots safety video. Share it online and at safety meetings.
- Review our safety tips. Share them on social media and at safety meetings.
- Put up a workplace safety poster or a traffic safety poster at your workplace.
- Make first responder safety a priority in your life by talking about it with people in person and on social media.
- Support the John Petropoulos Memorial Fund (JPMF) with a charitable donation.
If you’d like to learn more about using our FREE safety resources, contact JPMF Managing Director Ian Wilson at email@example.com